Causal model result questions
The customer satisfaction survey questionnaire is constructed along the modified ECSI model using generic opening questions, causal model driver & result questions, and generic closure questions. You can use the model/image below to navigate to the individual components.
Consider all your experiences of <company name>;
- Question 20. How satisfied are you?
Use the 10-point scale where 1 means "not at all satisfied" and 10 "very satisfied".
Consider all your expectations;
- Question 21. To what degree do you consider that <company name> presently fulfils all your expectations?
Use the 10-point scale where 1 means "falls short of expectations" and 10 "exceeds expectations".
Think of an ideal company;
- Question 22. How close to this ideal company would you rate <company name>?
Use the 10-point scale where 1 means "not close to ideal" and 10 "very close to ideal".
If you were to (re)buy products and/or services;
- Question 23. How likely is it that you would buy from <company name> again?
- Question 24. How likely is it that you recommend <company name> to a friend or colleague?
Use the scale 1 meaning "very unlikely", and 10 "very likely".
- Question 25. Why do you feel that way about recommending <comapny name>?
Open comment box.