4.4 Implement brand building programs.
Brand building programs are needed to communicate brand identity, to position the brand, to create brand awareness and to enhance brand equity. Transnational organizations, as being a learning organization, need to share experiences, knowledge, challenges, successes and mistakes. Brand managers and marketers should use marketing communication tools with a strong strategic focus on the consistency across all managerial communication areas.
Therefore I recommend the following brand building programs and/or activities;
- Facilitate in knowledge diffusion tools.
- Knowledge diffusion needs communication tools and platform(s) like intranet, Marketing and communication guidelines, CRM, newsletters, and cross border meetings.
- Develop internal brand seminars, training and education programs.
- Accessing multiple media.
- Multi media/angle communication, specific, dedicated to stakeholders.
- Integrate communication strategy plan and communication frame work.
- Measuring the results, efficiency and effectiveness of communication.